Hi everyone! I hope y’all have had a great week, mine has been good – I’ve gotten a lot done, so that’s a plus, right?
What’s Happening Chez Sheepish?
- The sale on my Allons-y! socks (20% off the pattern!) is still going on – I’ve extended the sale on them; you’ll be able to get them for 20% off until September 30. Want to buy them? Then click here.
- knittingblackbelt on Ravelry is having a KAL on her blog, Little Fire Knits, to celebrate the new season of Doctor Who! Go over to her blog to check out all the rules and tag any projects you submit with the hashtag #drwhokal on Instagram.
- Snapshots from Maine blanket… I’ve been working on this in my March yarn and cast on for another Vivid square, which is working up really quickly!
- Shorty 2.0 Baby Blanket. Working on my 10 squares in Knitpicks Swish DK – I’ve got 3 of 10 complete so far.
- The socks haven’t been touched and likely won’t be until I’m done with the squares for the baby blanket.
- 2 skeins of yarn from Voolenvine – I managed to catch an update! :) Kristen is also the host of the Yarngasm podcast!
- 2 skeins of yarn from Gale’s Art – I snagged a skein of the coveted Graffiti and Asphalt colorway… so pretty!
- 6.2 oz (approximately) of fiber from Hobbledehoy in the Flight of the TARDIS colorway. You know I had to have it… them… yeah.
- 2 flat pack bobbins from Akerworks for the Bug. I can’t wait to use these!
What’s Making Me Happy
Do I really need to say it? Doctor Who is back! While I had some issues with the episode itself, I adore Peter Capaldi as the Doctor. He’ll be a different Doctor than the others, but I think that’s needed. There are a couple story lines that I’m worried we’ll get bogged down with this season, but I’m still thrilled that it’s back. :)
Have a great week, everyone! Keep knitting, crocheting, spinning and stitching on!